The Jill McFeron Group
Get To Know Me
Proud to be a recipient of the Homelight Award, Mountain States Award, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, The RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, and The Elite 25 of Colorado Springs. I specialize in Greater Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Monument, Peyton, and Falcon (Woodmen Hills and Meridian Ranch) We have full time support and we so appreciate our clients. We put our clients’ needs first and serve them with utmost care.
Having been raised in a ranching/oil community of Big Lake, Texas (Reagan County), I also grew up playing basketball, riding horses and rodeoing, and cheerleading for the “Fighting Owls”. I attended Texas Tech where I pledged Kappa Alpha Theta and then transferred to Tarleton State University for a rodeo scholarship. I then returned to Tech (Guns Up!) to work on my masters in finance. After a stint at a bank and working for an attorney, I moved to Northern California to work at an auction company. I met my husband, Mike, and moved to Monterey Bay where I worked with the J. Mahoney Company and earned my California real estate license. I learned the ins and outs of commercial real estate there. In 1992, we relocated to Black Forest, Colorado where I have been selling ever since and my husband builds custom homes. Our children, Zack and Ella, are also in the real estate business.
I began my residential career at The Rawhide Company where I was fortunate to be around people who taught me pricing in the Forest. I use those skills to this day and will be forever grateful to their tutelage. After 20 years with the RE/MAX franchises, I decided to make the change to Keller Williams. Life is about adaptation!
Creating Solutions that make your Real Estate goals a Reality!
- 2020-21 #1 Agent with the #1 Keller Williams Franchise in USA
- 2020-21 #1 KW Luxury Agent in El Paso County (Colorado Springs area)
- 2019-21 #1 KW Agent in the Southern Colorado
- 2021-22 KW Top 10 Colorado Individual w/Staff
- 2021-22 KW Partners Supervising Broker
- 2014-22 El Paso County “Elite 25” Member
- 2018 – #4 in KW Colorado Region
- 2018-2021 – Home Light Award – Top 1% of Realtors in USA/America’s Top Agents
- 2021-22 Colorado Best of the Best” Real Estate Agents
- 2018 – #1 Agent with the #11 RE/MAX Franchise in USA
- 2018 – #2 in Transactions Closed (solo)
- 2018 – #9 RE/MAX agent in Colorado
- Sold over 700 Black Forest properties and over 1,200 transactions(MLS/subdivision/builder sales, broker marketing data/other data based on GCI/agent count)
Buyer’s agent, Listing agent, Consulting, Luxury Homes, Homes on Acreage
Get in touch!
Our Dream Realtor
– Berry G.
Every Step of the Way
“Jill was truly a pleasure to work with when buying our house! She was knowledgeable, helpful, and was very responsive. She was with us every step of the way and made us feel comfortable through the whole process. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with!”
– Single Family Home
– Amiee G.
Leave A Review
Visit to read more or leave your own reviews here!